Our professional teeth whitening service uses an ethically sourced, never-tested-on-animals hydrogen peroxide-based system that can brighten your teeth by several shades in just one appointment.
30 Minute Maintenance Whitening
1 Hour Teeth Whitening
What type of Teeth Whitening system do we use?
We use a hydrogen peroxide-based system ranging from 17.5%- 35% which allows for customization and more shade options for clients. It is applied in three 20-minute intervals for a full treatment or two 15-minute intervals for a maintenance appointment.
What to expect during the treatment
1. Consultation- we will discuss your teeth’s current state, assess your enamel, gum recession, etc., we will discuss any concerns or questions you may have, and then colour match your teeth.
2. Preparation- we will apply lip oil to keep your lips from drying out during the service, then apply the retractor to hold your lips out of the way and ensure they do not come in contact with the product, wipe and dry your teeth and apply the gingival barrier which helps protect your gums from coming in contact with the whitening product.
3. Application- we will now apply the whitening gel, process, wipe and repeat for the appropriate session time.
4. Re-mineralizing Cream- we will now remove the whitening gel and apply the re-mineralizing gel for 5-10 minutes.
5. Rinse- we will now rinse your teeth and remove the gingival barrier.
6. Reveal- time to take a look! We will now match your new shade and determine how many shades lighter we were able to achieve.
How long do the results last?
How long your teeth whitening lasts depends on your lifestyle (e.g., how many staining foods and beverages you consume) as well as your oral hygiene. Most people prefer to do a touch-up every 6-12 months.